**Advertisement Banner**

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

new fifty ringgit bank note.


This is the first time I get a close look on the new fifty ringgit bank note, none of my angpao for this year consist this.

The size is same as the existing one but it just feel to be smaller if you do not make a comparison with the existing one. The design makes it slim I think.

By the way, some say it look similar to Singapore dollar design, I have no comment on that part. I think the nation leader might have better position to answer that.

2 comments:

Kent 阿健 said...

If you don't mind I would also like to receive a belated Ang Pow that contain the particular Fifty Ringgit Note (if it is noteS even better) from you... hehehehe

thomas kuanvin said...

I believe you will get one soon..btw, I am not yet qualify to give away any angpao yet, somemore rm50...haha

**Advertisement Banner**