**Advertisement Banner**

Monday, February 25, 2008

3 flights in 7 days






Maybe it would not be so special for having experience on board in the air plane with the establishment of airasia, but how about having 3 flight in 7 days with A320 and fokker50?

With 4 days of public holidays and 3 days on leave for the Chinese New Year giving me a total of 7 days to spend with my family back in Sabah and take a rewind…

I take my first flight for the 7 days with flight from KL LCCT to Sandakan airport, the flight is still alright with a full house on board where everyone rushing back to celebrate the Chinese new year. It was a boring journey and I decided to work on my thesis at 30,000-35,000 feet up of the sky of South China Sea and Sabah. The most memorable moment of this journey has been nothing than passing by the mount Kinabalu in the Airasia A320 where you can saw the top of the mount. Finally, I have been safely arrived and touch down at Sandakan airport with a bit of delay from the scheduled time.

On the 4th day of the CNY of rat, I have taken my second flight with my mum which also my very first time in experiencing MASWINGS flight, although those aircraft is probably to be those which have served me when I was still a primary school kid. However, they have disappointed me with a delay of 1 hour for my flight from Sandakan to Tawau. Of course, it is a very short flight of around 45mins trip where I still able to have a Milo® and Tiger biscuit on it.

In day 6, it was the time for me to go back to sg long with many works yet to be rushes and completed. My flight from Tawau to KL LCCT was on the 10am something and the departure time has been delayed asd the aircraft arrive late but it was really unbelievable where we arrive at Kl Lcct 15mins earlier as what has been expected according to schedule which mean he take only 2hr n 15-20mins to complete a flight which should be done in 2hr n 45mins (I am quite curious how fast the pilot speeding up actually…)

No comments:

**Advertisement Banner**