**Advertisement Banner**

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Grand opening of Kuanvin's blogspot

here is my english blog...

I have register this URL for such a long time but never use this at all...

friends especially those who are english educated asking why I write my blog in chinese instead of englsh...

they cant understand even a word in my chinese blog....

alright, here is my english version blog, I will try my very best to write in english coz u all kw that I my english level is ngam ngam hor....hahah

Grand opening of Kuanvin's blogspot..230208

2 comments:

mEng LunG said...

hey!!!! i strongly support ur this "english" blog site!!!

haha.... i admit i sux at mandarin... but no fear, i still can see a few word geh... hehe~~~~

thomas kuanvin said...

thx....
y u put a “”on the english??
haha

which word?? 我?爱?你?
u always use??hehe

**Advertisement Banner**