**Advertisement Banner**

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My education journey and fate

It is almost the end of the undergraduate chapter of my life where 3 more months to go. Recently, I have been told that our president will going to retire soon before we step in to the MCA hall.

It makes me to have a flashback and I accidentally found this happened for my primary, secondary and university.

1. I only give out contribution and serve the school/university in various areas when I was in the last second year(primary 5, senior 2 and year 2)

2. I have been playing the role as contributor of the development fund but will never have chance to enjoy the development particulary new building or new campus for the schools and university.

3. All my headmaster of primary school, principal of high school and president of university retire at the time when I am going to graduate.

4. Lastly, all my headmaster, principal and president carry the same surname of ”, even the one in my nursery.

Just wondering is this my fate and should I purposely look for a employer with “”?? haha

No comments:

**Advertisement Banner**