**Advertisement Banner**

Sunday, July 20, 2008

17/10/2008

this is the deadline that I will give to the UTAR to refund all my money back to my account.


convo will be held on the end of the august, so there are almost like one and a half month time for the great university to prepare the necessary fund to bank into the my said account...


reasons selecting this day as the last day:
1.it is a friday,a normaly working day
2.it is an important month, october



and the most important is because people who also haven't get their refund include our batch and those seniors should together we go and visit Wisma MCA on 18 October 2008..



why? it is a saturday and it is the voting day for the MCA main committee...

2 comments:

Kent 阿健 said...

I haven't fill in the form. I heard it's expired! So guess I still have to go to sound at Wisma MCA. Do I? lolx

thomas kuanvin said...

tats you have to make your own decison, but i think u should have a VIP channel to deal with this issue,rite?

**Advertisement Banner**