**Advertisement Banner**

Friday, June 13, 2008

Finally I keep my promise to go sing k as planned

Finally after delay for more than 5 months time, the promise to sing k has been materialized after finish moving my house.
It was the last day before I go back to sabah that we all go to greenbox to feel the excitement of singing from 7.30pm to 3am in the early morning. Although we are just 5 all together for the singing rally 6 hours rally, but it doesn’t seem like any of us to be exhausted but excited.

Honestly, we have spent approximately 30 mins just for listen to songs in the room. Why? Nothing than because our mouth are busy with the process of chewing, eating, and drinking, fried rice, spaghetti(vomit), cake, ice cream, soup, dessert, tea, and other beverages are all on our table and not to forget about the snacks. We actually take almost 20mins to grab all the food and beverages into our room and of course the most important thing is that my dot red grabs some points at the same time. Hahaha!!

Although this LIVE CONCERT is really tiring but it is quite a lot of fun to enjoy, but just wondering when can we have it again after we have start to work…

Here is my former bosses singing, “Roadside rumor” saying that they might be………………..hahaha

2 comments:

Kent 阿健 said...

Can you pls remove the video. I don
t want the whole world to see it ler... It infringe my right >.<

thomas kuanvin said...

FYI, I think max and you sang very well and I am considering whether or not to make my coming birthday at karaoke with all ONLY qualified singer as certified by kuanvin standard will be invited.

by the way, the right of a movie or photo is solely belong to people who took unless or otherwise the cameraman or photographer is hired by others who should be found as the owner of claim for the intelligent property.

**Advertisement Banner**